Thursday, October 16, 2008


Wow! It's been several days since I posted and I still don't have a thing to say. I have been cruising through blog world and oh my! There are some wonderful fall/Halloween decorations featured on your blogs; but I don't have the time or energy to decorate my house for fall. Halloween is Joy's favorite holiday (not mine!) so the hall closet is stuffed with decorations. She doesn't have time to put them out because of school and I don't have the energy or time. Maybe I'll get the lighted stuff out for a few days. But, just because my house isn't decorated, that is no reason not to decorate my blog; hence the little witch's greeting.


Just want to mention that tomorrow is number one son's birthday. He'll be 39 tomorrow!! OMG! How did that happen? He is really a special someone and I am very proud of him. Love you very much, Brian. I told him about my blog one day last week and asked him what he thought after he had had a few minutes to look at it. His only comment was, "Is that the best picture you could find?" - referring to the one of him and his wife, Beth. I'll have to do better by him but not tonight. I'm just too tired to work on it.


Before I go, I wanted to give you a little health warning. Since I am a nurse, I like to share anything I can that might help keep you healthy ----- so---- Don't swallow your bubble gum!


Have a wonderful Friday. God Bless


S.

8 comments:

Sue said...

Sharon....you made me laugh out loud twice in this one post....the Halloween Greeting and the bubble gum. I really thought you were about to give us some medical finding on gum and low and behold I see the picture....got quite a chuckle. I'm SO GLAD you're blogging.

Zaroga said...

Sharon you said a lot that made me smile and I thank you!

I haven't decorated our home either. I usually at least put a fall looking wreath on the door. Part of it broke last year and I've been too lazy to make a new one.

Our daughter turned 38 last March. (Halloween is her favorite holiday.. she even dresses her two Boston Terriers up to greet trick or treaters) Time is flying... it seems to fly faster as I get older. It used to seem forever before Christmas got here.. now it is here before I can blink!

Happy Birthday to Brian!
--
Zaroga

Apryl said...

Hey Sharon. Don't fret over the Halloween decorations. I have two small children and I don't have one decoration up yet. But I do have their costumes. I really have not thought about decorations. I should probably put it on my to do list for this weekend. Have a good weekend.

Sue said...

Stop by my site and pick up an award I have for YOU!!!

Angie said...

Hey Sharon! So glad you visited my blog and left me a sweet message! I just read all your posts and feel like I know you. You were so funny talking about your husband getting the motorhome. I'm sure y'all will enjoy it. I'll be visiting often!

Picket said...

Morning friend....I came over from Sue's at The Cotton Patch! I love your blog and that pic is hilarious! lol Welcome to blogland..you will love it and meet so many great folks..please come by and visit me some time...you are always welcomed...take care and have a beautiful Sunday!

Darlene said...

I came to visit you from Sue of The Cotton Patch. Welcome to blog-land...I think you will LOVE it! That is too funny....love the witch and the bubble gum warning...hehehe

Lorrie said...

Hi Sharon, I have loved visiting your blog! I'm visiting from a link from Sue. Welcome to blogging-it's great to meet you!