Friday, June 5, 2009

We are in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee for one more day and then move on to Mount Airy, NC (aka Mayberry) for a week. We have had several days of rain so we are well rested! Haven't had an opportunity to take lots of photos but I would like to share a few of the sights we have seen. We have visited here so many times that it really doesn't seem like a vacation location to me. Hubby loves the mountains though so here we are. We have both dogs with us and they have seen lots of sights as well. As you can see, when we go for rides, Harley gets the front seat. Lots of people have done a double take when they see him in the front seat and me in the back seat. We are off on our big adventure and I'll try to keep you posted as we go. One thing I've learned is that the free Wi-Fi is a little less than not very reliable. So, if I don't post for a couple of days, I'm having trouble with the Wi-Fi. Hope you enjoy the photos. Till later - God bless!

Can you see Harley's face in the side mirror? He will ride for hours just like this. He's watching for bears!



One of the beautiful vistas from the road over the mountain from Gatlinburg toward Cherokee, NC.

Having trouble uploading picturs. Will do more later, if I can.


3 comments:

Sue said...

Have fun....can't wait to see more pictures. The picture of Harley up front is hilarious....we know who rules at your house! Glad you are enjoying yourself.

Zaroga said...

I'm glad y'all are having fun. The mountains. We haven't been up that way in a long time... would be nice to go again.

Have a safe and happy trip. The best wifi we had was at McDonalds on our trip last year.

Picket said...

Oh my word..it's really you!!!! Girl I have missed you so...bend over so I can give you a swift kick in the pants...no just give me a big old bloggie hug!!!! I am so thankful that you are alright my friend...I was worried about you.

Loved those pics of you at the retirement party and lunch with friends...so sorry to hear about your little kitty..we have lost our little Maggie after 16 yrs since I last talk to you.

Oh girl I wish I was right there with you on that trip...I love going to Gatlinburg and I have never been to "Mayberry"! lol

Have a fantastic well deserved trip my friend...time to relax and enjoy life just for you...love ya girl~♥~