Sunday, February 15, 2009

Evening Under the Stars

Our church choir sponsors a fund raising event each February called Evening Under the Stars. It's held in the family life center and a locate dance band plays wonderful swing band musci. All the more mature folks love to dance to this band and the young ones enjoy themsleves as well. This year it was held on Valentine's Day. Charlie and I went along with Joy and her boyfriend Joe. David and Cassie along with my brother made a table full for our family. Lots of fun so I'm sharing a couple of pictures.
Here's Cassie dancing with Pop. He had a hard time keeping up with her. She really has the energy!!


Here's Joy and her fella, Joe, waiting for the band to strike up a tune.
Look at Doll Baby go!!! Is she not just the cutest little Valentine ever??? She's actually dancing here. She would twirl around and around and squeal with delight as she danced! What fun to watch.
I hope everyone had a very special and wonderful Valentine's Day. Till Later - Sharon

11 comments:

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Sharon...That Cassie is a cutie patootie!! She looks like a bundle of energy. And I love your flying pig on your sidebar!! Have a great week...Debbie

YaYa's Funhouse said...

Cassie is a real cutie pie!!! Looks like ya'll had a great time.

Sue said...

That looks like such a fun time and something the whole family can enjoy! Cassie is the cutest thing ever...I see why she has you wrapped around her finger!

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful way to spend a Valentine's evening.Cassie is a doll baby.

Hugs,
Chris

The Raggedy Girl said...

What sweet photos and that is one sweet little lady!

Happy Presidents Day To You
from Roberta Anne

squawmama said...

Sharon it looks like you all had such a great time... And that Cassie is just so adorable and what a twinkle in her little eyes... We had a wonderful dinner and evening at home watching romantic movies... Just the way we wanted it... Love ya

(((HUGS)))
Donna

nancygrayce said...

Cassie is precious! Love her leopard shirt!

Lorrie said...

Hi Sharon, what a cutie Cassie is! This looks like such a fun evening!

Elizabeth-Plain and Simple said...

Cassie is a doll and it looks like she is really enjoying herself. What a special way to spend time together.

Blessings,
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, thanks for stopping by and also for your sweet comment. I wish I knew about how to use that link. I've asked so many people and I still don't understand it. If you can find out , let me know too,please.

Love ya,
Chris

Zaroga said...

Isn't Cassie just a doll! I'm glad y'all had some fun.