Guess where I went today? You got it! The annual mammo today after work. I know a man developed that thing!! Yes, I know I need to have it done and it may save my life but when it comes down to the compress of it - it just makes me mad as heck!! Hopefully won't have to do that again for another year.I thought some of you out there might enjoy seeing Harley sneeze for his treats so if I can get the video to upload you'll see Harley sneeze and Stoney sit up for his treat. Stoney can't sit up very long any more 'cause he is just too darn fat! But I love him. He is a very good hearted friend.
Christmas is coming too quickly! I don't have my Candy Apple Jelly made for work or chruch or the neighbors and I don't know when I'll get it done. This weekend will be the last weekend before school is out for the holiday and I can't do it this weekend. My church is hosting what we hope will be the first of many community Messiahs this Saturday and I'll be there practicing all day and then we perform at 4PM. Then Sunday the bell choir plays at the morning service and we have the nursing pinning ceremony in town that evening so neither day will do for jelly making. I think someone is going to miss out on the jelly this year!! Till later, God bless.
6 comments:
Hi Sharon, sounds like you have a busy weekend coming up! I would love to see both the Messiah and the bell choir--enjoy them both.
Love, love the video of your two sweet pups!
Glad that mammogram is out of the way for this year!
Hmmm, candy apple jelly..never heard of it...care to share your recipe?
My little dauchshund is over weight too. She is on a low calorie dog food and has lost several pounds but she is still over weight. Poor thing!
Hey Sharon... How cute are your little furbabies... the sneezing cracked me up... Now on to the Candy Apple Jelly... that sounds like a recipe that screams share me with your little blogger friends... A mammogram saved my life... Early detection... Thank God... Have a great night...
(((HUGS)))
Donna
Hey girl...loved seeing you fur babies 'work' for their snacks! lol That little cartoon is too funny...hope all the test results turn out great...I love that beautiful tree in the header pic...I move mine around nearly every year! lol Hope you are having a great week sweetie!
That dog sneezing is the funniest thing. I'm impressed that you are putting videos on your blog...I wouldn't know how to begin.
That video is a riot. It sounds like you are going to have a very busy weekend. I'd like to have that recipe for the jelly too.
Hugs,
Chris
Post a Comment