Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
You are both sensitive and savvy
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve
You are both sensitive and savvy
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve
Well, after reading their analysis of my brain I'm not sure we can put any stock in the results. That is definitely not a description I would recognize as me. I would describe myself as analytical and I do wear my heart on my sleeve but level headed and savvy...... no. Any way, it is interesting so if you would like, go on over to Donna's and see what they have to say about you.
Can you believe the weatherman is talking freezing rain and maybe even snow for us by Monday. We are in the deep south here but sounds more like the deep freeze. That's it for tonight so stay warm and stay safe. Till next time - God bless.
Sharon
12 comments:
What is going on with this weather. I think God is on a rampage. :)
Hugs,
Chris
Holy Kamoly girlfriend... You be careful in that weather... My daughter is also having terrible ice storms... She lives in Arkansas. What happened to "Global Warming"? Thanks for taking the test it was fun but I really think of you as a girlie girl... ;-D
Stay Safe
(((HUGS)))
Donna
I am not sure about this as my hubby does not think I have any man like thoughts in my head.
Smiles from :>) Roberta Anne
Hi Sharon, Thanks for the visit to see the suitcase full of pink. Wow.. I hope the weather man is wrong..We've experienced some great weather today..so truly feel blessed.. have a super w/k my friend. hugs ~lynne~
It's been fun visiting your blog!
I've been out blog surfing tonight and somehow ended up at yours. I have enjoyed reading and will be back again!
Blessings
Hi Sharon, you got a nice blog here. I enjoyed reading your post. I hope you don't mind that I am here. :)
Morning girl..I think I will stay away from that quiz...it may tell me I need to get a chaw of tobacco and go out in the yard & spit! lol Girl I didn't see my shadow yesterday so I am getting me an early Spring...I don't care what the weather man says! lol My two red maples already are loaded with the little red bud blooms that turn into those little flag things.that good enough for me! Have a great day girl & I don't care what that quiz told you..stay out of the men's bathrooms!!!!! lol lol
Hi Sharon...I hope you'll miss out on the freezing rain...that's not fun! I also did the brain quiz and was relieved to be 87% female!! lol Thank you so much for your sweet remarks on my post today! You are the nicest person ever!! I always just called myself "easily entertained." lol Keep us posted on your weather situation! hugs...Debbie
Hi Sharon, Interesting post about brain analysis--I think I'm afraid to try this one out for fear of what I'll find out!
We are having a deep freeze here in Central NC right now and it is just awful. I am soooo ready for Spring!
Sharon, I always enjoy your visits. You are always so kind and generous with your comments. I appreciate your high praises about my yard work. Have a super evening my friend. hugs ~lynne~
Where are you Sharon?!!!! TeeHee. I miss reading your posts everyday. I will be watching for an update.
Judy
Post a Comment