Chris over at Chris's Corner had this little "slam book" to fill out and it looked like fun so here's my list. I get lots of these at work and they are really a good way to learn a little about your friends.
Sport: Football, NASCAR
Color: Green, browns, red almost anything muted
Movie: Dirty Dancing, Step Mom, Lion-the Witch and the Wardrob - Love Disney movies!! And my movies need to be funny or adventure; absolutely NO horror films or other violent stuff.
Song: Amazing Grace ( I know this is one a lot of people like but it's one of my favorites), In This Very Room, the oldies but I really never liked Rock and Roll much.
American City: I like the cities with history and any with a beach
Foreign City : Haven't been to any and probably not going to.
Book: Any of The Chronicles of Narnia, Bible, Tuesday Mornings with Morie, Marley and Me.
Recent TV: Football, football, or news, Dancing with the Stars, House
Actor: Just don't follow the movies much any more but it was Mel Gibson
Actress: Anything with Bette Middler is good.
Perfume: Don't wear much perfume; usually lots of lotion with cocoa butter.
Food: dressing, banana pudding, steak, pizza (hard to find something I don't like which is a problem) and believe it or not, I'd rather have vegetables or casseroles than meat.
Car: I'd love to have a Buick Enclave or a Cadillac but I drive a Kia Sorrento and I really like my little car. It's paid for!
Condiment: Salt (sometimes I drink pickle juice because it's salty. Love , love dill pickles)
Kitchen appliance: Dishwasher!!! Can't do without that one.
Beauty product: Don my hair stylist! Without the right cut you can just about hang it up.
Piece of clothing: Big T shirts and shawls (I'm adding the next one)
Piece of clothing you hate: panty hose, girdles, bra, high heels
Male songwriter: Have no idea!
Female songwriter: Ditto
Holiday: Easter - without Easter none of the others matter!
Disney character: Goofy (That should be obvious!)
Flower: Lily - oh how I wish I had a yard filled with beautiful lillies to bloom all summer but I am not much of a gardner and neither is hubby.
Alcoholic drink: Fuzzy Navel - and lots of them! On a hot summer day, an ice cold beer! Though I really don't indulge much any more because of all the medications I take.
Non-alcoholic drink: Iced Sweet Tea
Magazine: Southern Living and Taste of Home
Male vocalist: ?
Female vocalist: Bette Middler my all time favorite!
Day of the week: Friday - Saturday
Household chore: Laudry but you'd never know from looking at the dirty clothes waiting for me to wash them!
Ice cream: Vanilla - I really like vanilla anything better than chocolate.
Candy: Butterfinger
Quote:Never really thought about this one. I'll have to find one and get back with you on this one.
You know what? That was fun. I'd love to read some of your answers so let's have it!
9 comments:
You and I have some things in common....I might try to play this when I have more time (you know how slow computers are right?)
I would like to share with you that my kids H.S. Media teacher was at Disney World when he suffered a heart attack. Goofy preformed CPR on him and saved his life. He now has a large collection of Goofy memorabilia. Can't say I blame him...I'd be fond of him too if he saved my life.
I like shawls too. And Amazing Grace does say it all. Nice post!
Roberta Anne
Congratulations on your new computer, isn't it fun to go fast!
Thanks for the awards, I will posting them on my sidebar!
Your picture reminds me of Paula Deen!
~Jill
Thanks for playing with my Slam book idea. I loved your answers.
Sandy there are so many RV parks in this area. There is a county park,FT Desoto, on the water, that is beautiful. They now have a web site. They also now have a pet area, if you have a pet. I haven't been there in a year or so, but it was very hard to navigate into because of trees. The last I heard they were putting in 50 AMP. If you don't have a dog, in most of the rest of the sites are beautiful. Another place in N FL, is Stephen Foster, a state park, Sites 2-15, are beautiful. It's near Lake City,FL.
Hey Sharon... Your answers where so good... I always love the memes where we learn more about our bloggin friends... Have a beautiful day...
(((HUGS)))
Donna
Ohhh...football! Dirty Dancing! Chronicles of Narnia! Aaaand sweet tea! Did you steal my answers?
Now the only one you didn't answer was male vocalist...listen up! Micheal Buble'! Trust me!
You are just too funny. I loved learning more about you. Thanks for swinging by the shop today. I sure enjoyed your visit. Usually those interested in anything contact me via email.. I quote you the price and then you can mail a check once it's shipped.. I'm in the process of setting up another blog to handle just the shop items.. So many have had problems with the etsy store I've chosen not to use it.. The way I've worked it has been fine so far.. If you have any other questions don't hestitate to ask.. I'm only a click away.. Thanks for your interest. hugs ~lynne~
Always nice to know a bit more about you.
Ooops forgot about the awards. I'll write a note and maybe I won't forget again :-)
Hi Sharon! First, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your lovely comments. It is nice to "meet" you. And second, now I have found your delightful blog. Today's post was really a cute idea! I have added you to my list of favs! ~Linda
Post a Comment