The Lemonade Award is for sites that show gratitude and a wonderful attitude.
Rules for the award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Nominate your favorites and link to this post.
Rules for the award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Nominate your favorites and link to this post.
The next two awards are from my friend, Debbie over at Confessions of a Plate Addict. Debbie is truly a class act and she know just about everything there is to know about France, china, and history of each. Since she is a retired French teacher so she can speak French and some of her comments to others who speak French are written in French! Can't read a word of it but I love to look at it and see if I can figure out what they are saying to each other. You will love roaming through her blog!! It is beautiful, interesting, and educational. She'll take you on virtual shopping trips that will make you look in the closet for what you bought they are so much fun. I know you'll love getting to know Debbie. Now for the awards!
The first one is a triple award and it is called the Sisterhood Award. Here are the rules for the recipients:1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

The next award from Debbie is Proximadade Award. This award translated from Portuguese means, "This blog contributes to and supports or believes in close friendships." "This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
Here's what I've decided to do. I'm listing 12 bloggers below to receive these three awards. That way, if one of them already has one of the awards they don't have to take this one - unless, of course, they want to. I get so excited to receive an award, I'd just plaster them on my blog over and over. And if anyone else comes by who would want one of these awards, by all means, feel free to help yourself!
The 12 bloggers I have chosen are - (in no particular order LOL!):
Sue -The Cotton Patch
Milah - From My Back Porch
Chris - Chris's Corner
Donna - Our Adventures with Tassie
Dot - Picket's Place
Judy - The "Deare "Diary
Apryl - The Parker Kids
Debbie - The Southern Mom
Lorrie - The View From My Door
Zaroga - Zaroga's Nook
Becky - YaYa's Funhouse
Jill - At Home in the Country
Now, I want all of my blog friends to know how much you all mean to me! Honestly, you have become like family for me. And this new computer works so fast, I'll be able to do lots more blogging in the same amount of time. Thanks, Brian, for finding it for me and for showing me the "tabs" on the internet. I was able to tab between blogs and get all this done in half the time as before. Love you! Till next time - God bless.
9 comments:
Well Miss Sharon, you have big congrats coming your way. I do have 2 of these, but I'm like you I never turn one down. What I do, I put them in my awards album, then add who gave it to me. :) I know how exciting it is to get a new computer,it's like magic. I finally just got rid of my desk top and bought a laptop with an air card, now I just carry it back and forth from my office to the RV and I'm good to go.
Morning girl..ohhhh you lucky thing with the new computer! Mine is just starting to get slow and I just can't seem to get around in blogland as much as I use to! Bill said I needed a laptop so I could carry it around with me and sit ont he porch swing in the Spring & Summer and do my blogging outside! lol (I personallly think it is a sneaky way of getting me out of the house so he won't have to listen to me laughing outloud so much when I read some of these hilarious blogs! lol
Congrats on your awards girl and thank you so much for thinking of me..I already have two of them..what I do now is just add them to the side bar and put the name of the giver under it. Hope all is well with you girl and that you have a great day...even with all the rain and cold that is headed our way! lol
Congrats on the new computer. I just got one at work and it's amazing now how quickly I can do my work...and blog..hehehehe!
Hugz,
Michele
Good Morning sweet Sharon.... Waaaa hoooo on the new computer... It will make the world of difference in your blogging... We got a new one this summer and I thought my old one was fast but this is like double the speed... and with the 3G air card all is good... Thanks so much for the awards... They are always so much fun to receive even when you have already gotten them... It just makes you feel good to know someone cares about you... I will take them all with pride and display them on my blog... Thanks my dear new friend... Love ya
(((HUGS)))
Donna
Oh Sharon...You are so sweet! You certainly deserve the awards!I'm glad to have a "plates on the wall" friend here in Blogland! Hugs...Debbie
Sharon,
Thanks so much for thinking of me. I too love all of my blogging friends and I really do enjoy reading all of your posts. It will take me a couple of days to respond but I will. Congrats on your new computer. That means that you can do twice as many postings! I will be looking and reading. Thanks again.
Judy
Congratulations Sharon! There is nothing worse than a slow computer. I'm happy for you and wishing you many hours of hi-speed surfing!
Thank you for the awards. I'm always humbled to receive one. I usally don't accept them only because it's so difficult to pass on. Especially when you follow so many wonderful blogs who are all so deserving.:D But I will mention it on my blog soon and put a shout out there on your wonderful blog.
Blessings!
Congrats on the computer and the award, Sharon.
Thanks for thinking of me and I'll grab an award when I feel a bit better and can think :-)
Sharon thank you so much for giving me this award. I have so enjoyed getting to know you through blogging! Enjoy your new computor!
Post a Comment