Friday, December 31, 2010

On my way back

Hopefully I'm on my way back to blogging from time to time. In just a few hours we will officially welcome 2011! Hardly seems possible. But for now I just want to say Happy New Year to all!!! 2010 was not such a bad year except for the loss of my dear Stoney. Would you believe I'm still crying for that little fellow. Surely 2011 will bring healing. Our Christmas was very mininally this year. I just wanted to ignore it and for the most part I did. It went so well I'll probably do that next year. I bought only a few things mostly for the grands. The older kids got checks which I think they like much better than the presents I buy! Saves them a trip to return what I bought at any rate. Brian gave me 6 months of Ancestory.com and I've been spending lots of time on that. I'm such a slow learner that by the time I get it figured out, the 6 months will be over. Probably buy it myself after that.

The new year will find us for the most part healthy and looking forward to RVing in the spring. Praying that 2011 will be better than 2010 and knowing that God who saw us safely through 2010 will continue to keep us in His care.
Sharon

1 comment:

Pat said...

Sharon...so glad to see you back.
Wishing you a wonderful 2011!