Sunday, January 3, 2010

I Messed Up!

I've been looking at some of your blogs and they are sooooo beautiful. So---- I tried to update mine. Big mistake! I don't know what I did but I'm going to stop while I'm only messed up and not competely ruined! For a while I had lost all the gadgets on the sidebars . Will try later to fix this.

6 comments:

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Sharon! It looks fine! All of your gadgets are there. I understand about being nervous, though! I run everything through my practice blog first just in case! I hope you had a happy New Year! Hugs to you!...Debbie

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

PS...Your pineapple upside down cake recipe posted just fine! It doesn't look like you messed up at allfrom this end.

susan said...

Sharon-My first time here! Yor blog looks fine and I love the name of it! I can understand your frustration; I have been blogging less than a year, but you will find so many willing people out here to answer questions and help! Debbie is right about the test blog--I recommend it!

BECKY said...

Hi Gal! I came over from Lorrie's to say hi! It looks like you have the same template I do which is stretch minima. In order to make use of TCBOTB 2 column backgrounds, you have to reset you template to "minima", which will cause your stretch minima posts to look funny. They do have a small selection of stretch minima backgrounds that you could use. They are listed under stretch minima in the alphabetical list for backgrounds. I do have a test blog as the others have said, and it sure helps when you're experimenting. It's nice to meet you! I am going to check out your blog now!
Blessings!
Becky

Sue said...

I haven't updated my blog in a LONG time because I still don't know what I'm doing!!! I think yours looks great. That pineapple upside cake looks DELICIOUS and I will definitely try it....in my black skillet. I couldn't help but laugh when I read about the drums. We gave Griffin some and his drumstick suddenly disappeared. (I don't think HE lost them). Your grandchildren are so precious....can't believe how they have grown.

Jennifer Taylor said...

I hope you're able to get it back the way you want it.