Tuesday, July 14, 2009
This is my son and daughter-in-law's bird, one of their two babies. I have a new camera and I'm taking bunches of photos. It is a Cannon Rebel and does a much better job than my old camera. Happy birthday to me - (Sunday but got my gift early). Have to say I've done as Dot has over at Pickett's Place and gotten myself into Farmville, FarmTown, and Yoville. If I thought blogging took up all my time, it is nothing like these little virtual lives. I'll tire of it soon, I'm sure, but till them I'm growin crops and decorating my apartment. Pop's about ready for me to live in my apartment since the house work and cooking have gone by the way side. Have a great day. Sharon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hi Sharon--love your header photo. It looks like the view from the top of Pilot Mtn NC, which is near to where I live.
Enjoy your new camera--the Canon Rebel is great!
Lovely bird and you did great with the camera. Can't wait to see more photos.
Farmville, FarmTown, and Yoville... video games?
Happy Birthday Sharon!
Great photo! Now that you have a fancy camera you need to join our saturday photo hunt.
It is kind of fun!
Hey you!!!!!! lol HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... HOPE IT WAS A WONDERFUL DAY! What a beautiful bird...the camera takes great pics.
I didn't know you had a FARM!!!! lol You'll have to invite me to be your neighbor! lol Now that Summer is about over I hope to get back to regular blogging...I miss my friends! Take care sweetie and have great week.
Post a Comment