Not much to talk about since we've been home but we have been busy planning our next trip. We so much enjoyed our first big MH trip that we can't wait to go somewhere else. But it may be the end of August before we get to take another trip. As I was downloading all our trip pictures, I came across one I just know you will enjoy. Of course it is a picture of our puppy, Harley. We have two precious puppies but sometimes I think Harley is really human. Just look at this. 

Believe me - this is NOT a staged picture. This dog gets in the bed and works till he has himself positioned just like the humans are in the bed. Here's how this came to be. I'm a bit of a night owl and even on our trip Pop went to bed well before me. I like to read in bed before I go to sleep so Pop leaves the light on my side of the bed on and when I go to bed I read a little then turn off the light. Well Pop went to bed and Harley got up in that bed and went to bed on my side of the bed! When I went to get in the bed, this is what greeted me! Is he not just the cutest thing you ever saw?! I'm sure some of you will be very put off by seeing the dog in the bed but both of them are bathed at least weekly and sponged more often than that. Besides in the MH there is not way to keep Harley out of the bed. We tried making him sleep on his own bed at the foot of our bed but he just waits until we go to sleep and sneaks in the bed! That's what he had done when I got this picture. Pop was already in bed asleep. Hope you get a chuckle out of this picture. I sure got a chuckle out of that little puppy in my bed. Till later - God Bless.
5 comments:
Awwww...that's the sweetest thing ever! Glad you had fun on your trip!
Sharon, such a cute picture of Harley! My sister had acquired a dachshund after she married. Circumstances in her life changed and she could not take care of Misty anymore and my parents inherited her. Misty loved her blanket.. no matter how hot the day. She never joined my parents in bed... I think she knew that Daddy would probably have killed her if she tried. Misty lived for 18 or so years.
I enjoyed reading of your trip and hope as you go through your photos that you will share more. I know on our trip last year that I could not go through the pictures fast enough to go with my blog. I finally just posted a separate link to a picasa album for our family to view.
Hi Sharon, Glad to hear you made it home safely... The picture of Harley is just adorable... Every dog we ever had has slept with us.. Maybe we'll run nto each other on the road... we will be in Fort Smith Arkansas in August so if you head that wasy give us a holler...
(((HUGS)))
Donna
Hubby's dog TAZ would try to sleep in our bed if he could reach it. We have a very high bed and with his short little legs...well he could never jump that high. haha He also does not know that he is actually a DOG!!!!
Judy
Sharon, That pic is adorable. We had a red dachshund named Badger. He liked to sleep the same way....I see Harley is getting a little gray around the mouth...sweet baby. I miss Badger so much. Everyday I come home I expect to see him or I think I hear him....
Post a Comment