Hope everyone had as wonderful a Christmas as we did!!! There were a few snags but all in all it was just grand! Would you believe that this was the first Christmas in our married life (nearly 41 years) that we didn't have a child or grandchild living with us! A very different and quiet Christmas morning but the children all came home for at least part of the day and it was wonderful having them all home for Christmas!
This was the smallest Christmas tree we have ever had but there were lots of gifts under and around it!
Each year this little angel tree is in the den. Only angel ornaments on this one and ornaments that represent those in our family who celebrate with Jesus.
Luke's first Christmas and of course he visited Santa. We'll see if this visit is as quiet next year!
Luke's first Christmas and of course he visited Santa. We'll see if this visit is as quiet next year! And finally, my doll baby - Cassie! Oh my how she has grown. She got so many toys she hardly knew what to do. We gave her a drum set!!! She loved it but I don't know how long it will last at her house. He parents were not exactly thrilled! I took that drum set out of the box, put it together and discarded the box so they couldn't take it back to the store. I just LOVE being a grandparent!
Christams is all packed away for another year and I'm trying to usher in the new year but seeing as many football games as I possibly can. Of course, the BSC championship game with Alabama is coming up and so here is a great big ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!
5 comments:
I am happy you had a wonderful Christmas with your beautiful family.
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
Blessings,
Elizabeth
I, glad your Christmas was great. I wanted to wish you a Happy New Years too. As you know I made a new blog and I don't know how to switch my other blog list over to my new one. Just realized I didn't have you on my list. Also, I couldn't get my followers list to the new blog, so if you don't mind.:)
Hugs,
Chris
Happy New Year Sharon. So many changes for you this Christmas--I know what you mean about growing older...
Love the photos of little Luke--what a sweetie he is!
Those babies are precious! Makes Christmas so much better. I love the quilt! And finally...ROLL TIDE!
Debbie
you had a wonderful
Work from home India
Post a Comment